When disabling the wp login, it seems to disable the password recovery too

Forums General When disabling the wp login, it seems to disable the password recovery too

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carole Asselin
    Participant

ON this page: http://scrapbookcampus.com/login/
    you can sign up or login. That is working perfectly however, i noticed (from emails i received) that this seems to have disabled the Password recovery function too as it just comes back to the same page.

Am i missing something? Did i forget something? Do i need to add something to the code?

You’d need to review the hack you used to customize wp-login.php to /login, so it doesn’t happen on password recovery, only login or registration.

Nevermind, I see you don’t have a redirection over at wp-login.php… (I don’t know why I remember you having one, maybe it was only suggested by someone and I was left with the impression you did that.)

Could you explain what the undesired behavior is? I’m not sure I understand. At the /login page with the login widget, I see the link to recover the password, click on it and get taken to the proper form for it.

Carole Asselin
    Participant

In the end i found out what the culprit was: the Maintenance plugin.

That is the only plugin i could not desactivate when i was desactivating everything else, so of course, the problem was still there.
    I contacted the plugin author and he fixed it.

Nice! Thanks for the update. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.