Reply To: A Plethora of Questions from UAT

Forums General A Plethora of Questions from UAT Reply To: A Plethora of Questions from UAT

Hitsheets LLC
Participant

download restrictions during the trial period?

No, the restriction is based on level, and the user gets the level for the trial, so he gets the same amount of downloads as the paying subscriber at that level.

It’s an interesting question, though. If it were me, I’d probably look at using advanced conditionals to try limit it. Maybe change the limit number dynamically based on his time at that level… I haven’t done this before, though, so I don’t know exactly what the code would be.

Yes it would be great if restricting downloads during free trial were an option. Otherwise one can use up all their downloads during the trial period, then unsubscribe once they are done…without paying for full service.

i can add a billing method on a Stripe Checkout pro form, but I don’t see how to delete:

I’m not sure I understand what you mean. Could you show me?

http://puu.sh/lBkPI/02f04223bb.png – Pls see this screenshot.
That’s from a Stripe Pro Form. I can add a card (which you see), but there isnt an option for me to delete the card.
Funny thing, however, is that you can add another card to the account, and it will override the previous card…just can’t delete it.

Refreshing the page also deletes the card info from memory.

discount apply only for the FIRST MONTH, ONLY? If not, then how

You could use the ta-only directive for the coupon, and then you’d need to make the first month be the initial term of the subscription you’re selling, instead of a regular one, so that the coupon can be applied to that term only. WP Admin -> s2Member -> Coupons -> Legend -> Directive

Hmm I get that scenario, wasn’t what i truly wanted, but I’ll look into that. Seems like a good idea to implement.

re-direct that user to the login page (/wp-login.php) with a message

You could try the success attribute with the wp-login.php URL, including a var in the querystring that shows that he just paid, and then to wp-login.php add a conditional that checks for that variable and if there display the message.

WP Admin -> s2Member -> Stripe Forms -> Shortcode Attributes -> success
WP Admin -> s2Member -> General -> Login/Registration Design -> Footer

Could you pls show me a example of this? I saw the info on the link you showed me, but im still not getting it.

Thanks for your responses.