Clickbank Integration

Forums General Clickbank Integration

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    julia buckley
    Participant

I have S2Memberpro and I want to start using Clickbank for all my member subscriptions.

Can anyone suggest a solution for transferring my current members (paypal subscribers) to Clickbank subscriptions?

The site has a very active community and members won’t want their forum posts and profile details to be lost, so simply suggesting they cancel and re-join won’t be a good option.

Also, will Clickbank “communicate” with S2Member so members who cancel will be terminated once their membership expires, for example?

If something goes awry in the sign-up process or a member profile gets corrupted right now with members subscribing via Paypal I can set up a new profile for them on the site and link it with their paypal subscriber ID.

I’ve been looking through the info on the S2member site and can’t find much to explain how the integration with Clickbank works. (I sent a support ticket a day and a half ago, but haven’t heard anything back yet.) I’ve also been trying to get information from Clickbank support about how making a new member profile for an existing subscriber would work with them, but they just keep saying they don’t issue scbsriber IDs… I get the impression their support team doesn’t know much about member site integration, so I’m hoping someone here might be able to help!

Thanks 🙂

forum posts and profile details to be lost, so simply suggesting they cancel and re-join won’t

Of course. Well, It wouldn’t be needed to register a new account, they can keep using the same one, so those posts and info won’t be lost.

What they would need to do is create a new subscription over at ClickBank.

If they user is logged into his account when he loads the page with the subscription button (use the s2 shortcode for it), it’ll be tied to his existing account instead of going towards a new signup.

WP Admin -> s2Member -> ClickBank Buttons

Clickbank “communicate” with S2Member so members who cancel will be terminated

Yes, if they subscription is created through s2Member’s button for ClickBank, CB will notify s2Member if the subscription is ended, and s2 will do what you set it to in that case. See: WP Admin -> s2Member -> ClickBank Options -> Auto EOT Behavior

Does that help? Let me know if you have more questions. 🙂

By the way, you may find these videos I created helpful (there may be slight changes in the interface since then): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8gPolqFnYqthiajVevvuO-y4L1zWFxd8

julia buckley
    Participant

Thanks Cristián very helpful.

One more question – how can I get the subscriber IDs of people who sign up via Clickbank?

Right now, if something goes awry in the sign-up process or a member profile gets corrupted with members subscribing via Paypal I can set up a new profile for them on the site and link it with their paypal subscriber ID. I have to do this sometimes so I’ll need to know how to do the same with Clickbank subscribers.

I’m not sure where in the ClickBank admin of your account you’d see the subscriber IDs, but you can ask them about it.

One thing I’d do is setup an s2 notification so it emails you with each transaction, that way you have a backup with the data of each custemer that you can look up later if needed. WP Admin -> s2Member -> Notifications -> Payment -> Email

I hope that helps. 🙂

julia buckley
    Participant

Thanks Cristián.

Yeah, I asked Clickbank about that, but their support said they don’t issue subscriber IDs (I don’t think they really understood much about the S2Member integration). But I’ve researched this and it seems that I just need to use the receipt ID I get from Clickbank. Does that sound right?

I just got approval from Clickbank last night so thought everything was ready to go but when my first Clickbank member signed-up there was an error at the registration stage.

Payment works fine, but when people receive the email containing a link to register for the site the registration link gives the following error:
    Your Link Expired: Please contact Support if you need assistance.

Do you know what the problem might be?

I really appreciate all the help. 🙂

julia buckley
    Participant

By the way, I found some threads on the old forum where people were recommending changing the url shortener for similar issues, but I’ve tried tinyurl and bit.ly and the issue persists.

Sorry for the wait. I’ve been travelling and weren’t online much the past days.

Your Link Expired: Please contact Support if you need assistance.

Yeah, changing the URL shortener is what I’d have suggested now as well… Are you getting that message from the shortening service, or your site?

If it’s the site’s, tell me: did you already signup an account with that link? It could happen that you’re trying to register a second time and that wouldn’t work (so customers can’t share the signup link to register multiple accounts with a single purchase).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.