Reply To: Confirmation of Registration and Welcome Messages

Forums General Confirmation of Registration and Welcome Messages Reply To: Confirmation of Registration and Welcome Messages

Joshua Shapiro
Participant

1) I know in paypal after someone pays – they get sent to a page we want them to see – so what you are saying basically for all Paypal forms is we can send a person to the next page to see – so for a trial member we could send them back to the home page of our site if we want

2) now are you saying that if a new member pays on Paypal, that also s2member pro will automatically make a new account for them, enter their name, email, and send the welcome email I setup — also will send a temporary password?

3) I see how to change the welcome email to the paid members, but what about the welcome emails to the trial member,
under general options is an Email setting message, is this where their welcome message comes from? – the new User message you said above right?

where do we go within wordpress to allow or not allow custom passwords, I think its better to let wordpress send a custom or generated password and have the member login and change it

thanks Cristian again for your help – I have a test system offered to me where I can try this all out

one other questions, if I use sandbox on paypal – I don’t need to worry about what is called my merchant ID?

thanks – Joshua